Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC 2016 Grand National Sweepstake

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Same rules as last year , 1st 40 names to post will be entered into the non groovy gang tombola type draw and you will be given a number ranging from 1 - 40 , in the event any of the 40 runners are taken out of the race before it starts there are subs just itching to get in and you will be given a sub as a replacement for your original drawn horse , this years runners and numbers are actually up already and our Tony has a runner in the race Aachen , when i have 40 names i will do the draw with the help of my lovely assistant .

Good Luck

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Same rules as last year , 1st 40 names to post will be entered into the non groovy gang tombola type draw and you will be given a number ranging from 1 - 40 , in the event any of the 40 runners are taken out of the race before it starts there are subs just itching to get in and you will be given a sub as a replacement for your original drawn horse , this years runners and numbers are actually up already and our Tony has a runner in the race Aachen , when i have 40 names i will do the draw with the help of my lovely assistant .

Good Luck

count me in mate

Aachen,ended up there once when pissed up at the Belgian Grand Prix :lol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes please Tay.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As last years winner I'll give it another go. Can't remember the horse......Thanks Taybha.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Can I play please?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports