Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No live streams for ages...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd be surprised if there was one. There have been too many streams and too many games on Sky. No live stream for ages, what 3 days?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have spent ages searching for either a live stream or a radio commentary that's a commentary that can be heard via the internet and not via seagulls world etc, sadly for all of us who are exiles i fear there is nothing (unless you join seagulls world of course)

I will do the norm when this happens and trust the good people on here via the matchday thread :thumbsup:

EDIT: I didnt see [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] post above, his link maybe a hope http://www.streamsports.me/72397/foo...-hove-albion-/

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I'd be surprised if there was one. There have been too many streams and too many games on Sky. No live stream for ages, what 3 days?
Amazingly, I do remember there was the Burnley live Sky match but that's hardly what we are talking about.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Seem to remember reading on here that due to champions league restrictions, no other matches can be shown live anywhere. This almost eliminates the chance of finding a steam of match

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Seem to remember reading on here that due to champions league restrictions, no other matches can be shown live anywhere. This almost eliminates the chance of finding a steam of match

We've been on before on a champions league night this season.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Streamsports are wind-up merchants, their streams never work and just link to ad-sites.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Streamsports are wind-up merchants, their streams never work and just link to ad-sites.

They sometimes link to good quality streams. Alas and alack, not tonight it seems.

Last edited:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Yep. No point in even trying to find one if CL is on. I agree with colossal squid. If you're that far away so you can't get radio you need to subscribe to something.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Genuine question for the exiles.

Why not just pay for Seagulls World?

I think were I far from Sussex the fiver it costs to get the commentary would be a no brainer

I can only answer this for myself, I had SW for years, for all the years I had it I had problem after problem with it, not just the odd buffering, it wouldn't log onto the matches etc etc, then like many people I'm sure, when it was working and I was listening to it, at the same time I would do what I was doing tonight and have NSC on, I always saw we had scored or had a goal against us anything up to a minute before I heard it through my headphones!! really did find it frustrating then to top it all the company you pay to get SW (absolutely nothing to do with B&HA) a young employee of the company obtained my card details and scammed that particular card, not for a massive amount and 3 months later i eventually got it back via my bank, and I had an apology from the company but I swore blind after that, that I was never going to bother with it again, and I have not.

In all honesty I can handle doing what I do on every game now, I go on NSC, on the match day thread on my laptop, then on my ipad I have either BBC Sports or Sky sports (sometimes both) to keep up to date on all the other games and scores etc, it works very well to be fair, if I can get a broadcast via BBC 5 live or Talksport or the like then I will and of course if it is televised I am happy I can watch them.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I can only answer this for myself, I had SW for years, for all the years I had it I had problem after problem with it, not just the odd buffering, it wouldn't log onto the matches etc etc, then like many people I'm sure, when it was working and I was listening to it, at the same time I would do what I was doing tonight and have NSC on, I always saw we had scored or had a goal against us anything up to a minute before I heard it through my headphones!! really did find it frustrating then to top it all the company you pay to get SW (absolutely nothing to do with B&HA) a young employee of the company obtained my card details and scammed that particular card, not for a massive amount and 3 months later i eventually got it back via my bank, and I had an apology from the company but I swore blind after that, that I was never going to bother with it again, and I have not.

In all honesty I can handle doing what I do on every game now, I go on NSC, on the match day thread on my laptop, then on my ipad I have either BBC Sports or Sky sports (sometimes both) to keep up to date on all the other games and scores etc, it works very well to be fair, if I can get a broadcast via BBC 5 live or Talksport or the like then I will and of course if it is televised I am happy I can watch them.

I do the same just click into NSC and BBC Sports

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here