Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so who will replace baldock in the 18 then.

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
With Wilson set to start up top with,hemed who will replace him on the bench,calde towell or elvis,then theres holla as well don't forget,for me I would have towell and elvis with sidwell,missing out.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Straight swap - Elvis will come back.

Personally I don't see Towell featuring until next season unless one of our midfielders gets crocked. Sidwell hasn't played well but Towell is a far bigger risk at this stage of the season.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Why not play Murphy up front then Kaz can play wide left . Don't understand why our best two players for the first 3 months of the season are not starting . Bong and Kaz should both be playing , as we played our best football when they did

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Manu was bought for speed upfront in a poor replacement for Buckley. It would be ironic if Elvis comes on and scores.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Benched last night in the U21s. Hambo started though - not sure how he played but would be a very interesting choice on the bench given his size and style. Massive gamble though.

Has Hambo scored any goals?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why not play Murphy up front then Kaz can play wide left . Don't understand why our best two players for the first 3 months of the season are not starting . Bong and Kaz should both be playing , as we played our best football when they did

I have been wondering whether Hughton would revert to Bong at LB and Rosenior at right midfield tonight.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have been wondering whether Hughton would revert to Bong at LB and Rosenior at right midfield tonight.

That would be my choice as that offers more defensive cover and play with just 1 wide attacker to start either Knockhaert or
Murphy with the other one to come on later.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sidwell will be on the bench because Hewton loves him.

Good. It was shown by someone that we do well with Sidwell. [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] ?
Somehow or another, a silly idea is spreading that he causes us to lose points, which is not true.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good. It was shown by someone that we do well with Sidwell. [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] ?
Somehow or another, a silly idea is spreading that he causes us to lose points, which is not true.

Not directly. But Sidwell has done the square route of cuff-all since he came back on loan. Crofts was MIGHTILY macked off at losing his place to him, and I can absolutely see why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here