Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Masters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sky Sports already ramped up their coverage with just a few days to go to in my opinion one of the top 3 golf events of the year.

Of course the lack of Tiger throws something of a shadow over the tournament but the show must go on and it looks like the top guys are all pretty evenly matched and should be a fascinating contest.

Who's everyone backing??

I am having a pony on Rory and then smaller each way shots on Schwartzel and Kuchar. Sky Bet paying ew 8 places.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd say The Masters is definitely up there as one of the top 4 golfing events of the year.

I'll have my usual e/w punt on Jiminez, Choi and Goosen (top 6).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I don't think the fact that Tiger is missing makes much difference. The course is the star of this event and usually ensures excitement over all four days.

Going for Justin Rose e/w

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I like the value of Rickie Fowler. However, I'm going for Rory; I think the real emergence of Speith and Day will take the pressure off him somewhat. I'm also going for a top five finish for Schwatzel, E/W on Danny Willet, and purely for romantic purposes, E/W on Darren Clarke!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i can't see past the top 5 of Speith, Day, Mcilroy, Bubba and Scott. One of those will fire and win it you would think.

So a tenner on all of them to win secures at least a 30 quid profit pretty much.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
i can't see past the top 5 of Speith, Day, Mcilroy, Bubba and Scott. One of those will fire and win it you would think.

So a tenner on all of them to win secures at least a 30 quid profit pretty much.

If they all fire it will be thrilling, whilst none of them have the quality of Tiger in his pomp they're very evenly matched and it could make for a fantastic spectacle come Sunday evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here