Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printer Help needed.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Have an HP Printer connected by wireless to HP lap top. All generally works well.

Lunchtime I set up a print of 5 photos but only 4 were printed.

Switched off lap top when I went out and on return this evening turned on laptop again and went to carry out further printing.

Nothing happened but on checking found the last lunchtime photo was in the Print queue. I instructed the printer to delete that print but it now says "deleting" two hours later.

Whatever I do I cannot delete that photo print in the queue.:annoyed:

Any suggestions.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Same set up, laptop and wireless HP.
Seriously 'turn it off and turn......' I find this the quickest way to delete things not printing.
Then return to the print job and print page 5 only.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Have an HP Printer connected by wireless to HP lap top. All generally works well.

Lunchtime I set up a print of 5 photos but only 4 were printed.

Switched off lap top when I went out and on return this evening turned on laptop again and went to carry out further printing.

Nothing happened but on checking found the last lunchtime photo was in the Print queue. I instructed the printer to delete that print but it now says "deleting" two hours later.

Whatever I do I cannot delete that photo print in the queue.:annoyed:

Any suggestions.

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02205477

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I had a similar problem with a Canon so uninstalled it and reinstalled it problem solved.

attachment.php

Sorry BG I could not resist it :D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 193

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i mean this sincererly, have you turned it off and on again? at the wall for at least a minute.

(d'oh, missed second post)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Can anyone recommend a printer? I don't use it often so I need one that won't clog up if it's not used. Reasonable on costs of ink and prints wirelessly from iPhone and iPad. I don't print pictures or anything like that. I just need it more for documents and the like. Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here