Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "The officials have got off the hook here"

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Justice? If there was any justice in that game, they would have been down to 10 men.

Burnley have never been ahead of Brighton in either game. We know we're better than them.

Jan 10, 2014
Nearly everything has been covered now.

There's only Jimmy Anderson left to have a go at. :cool:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Nearly everything has been covered now.

There's only Jimmy Anderson left to have a go at. :cool:

One has to wonder what it actually takes to embarass you. Plenty of embarassing things we have done in the past that we have no problem admitting to, we even start threads about them on here.

For you i'm sure those two represented themselves admirably in your mind, just as barton did on the pitch.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why on earth do they feel the need to have their antics filmed on a webcam.? Pair of northern monkey know-nowts.

They'll be stroking joeys testicles on the coach later no doubt.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I can't imagine what you expect from two Burnley fans commentating on a Burnley game for other Burnley fans.

I feel then that we can take pride in so much that JC and Wozza can be quite critical of our team, and try to offer a balanced yet sometimes emotional description of events for those not present.

Eye opening, hope they had a nice day out.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why on earth do they feel the need to have their antics filmed on a webcam.?

Because they see themselves as characters, the same as that muppet with the hat on the MK Dons TV site.

"Ay up, I'm a right one me! Life and soul of the party. Never a dull moment!"

No you're not. You're a couple of sadsack wannabe Youtube celebrities and it's all been done a hundred times before. Yawn.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I feel then that we can take pride in so much that JC and Wozza can be quite critical of our team, and try to offer a balanced yet sometimes emotional description of events for those not present.

Eye opening, hope they had a nice day out.

JC and Woz are professionals for BBC Sussex. Aren't these 2 just a couple of muppets for a fans commentary?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here