Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows game cant come soon enough,,,,,!!

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Still absolutely pissed off to the gut about that 93rd min goal from Burnley. If we'd held on the buzz around the place would have been immense and we'd be sitting pretty.

As it stands, it "looks like" a top 4 of Burnely and Boro 76, then Hull and then Brighton on 72 (GD puts us 4th). Obviously only if Hull and Boro win their games, but they should....

Cant wait to get up to Brum tomorrow and hopefully stuff them and come home happy again with 3 points and perhaps a bit of luck from one of the other top 4's results....

To be honest, I just want to still be in with a shout come the last game at Boro - how sit would that be to all be going up there with sod all to play for as in auto places....

Roll on tomorrow. UTA!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think the Birmingham game will be much tougher than some on here seem to think. I don't have a very good feeling about it - mind you, perhaps my view is partly swayed by the fact that I was at St. Andrews to see the Albion last season, a team performance that still makes me shudder.................................

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not had a good feeling about this one for a while, hope i'm wrong.

Out of the 8 games we had remaining before Saturday, this is one I thought we'd get nothing from.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I can’t help thinking that we are more likely to beat Birmingham than we would have been had we beaten Burnley.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I think the Birmingham game will be much tougher than some on here seem to think. I don't have a very good feeling about it - mind you, perhaps my view is partly swayed by the fact that I was at St. Andrews to see the Albion last season, a team performance that still makes me shudder.................................

I'm not confident about tomorrow at all either, probably subconsciously due to that game... That Birmingham team may well have been the worst team we have lost to in the Amex era, mind you, Barnsley under Oscar and Blackpool last season were also awful.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not had a good feeling about this one for a while, hope i'm wrong.

Out of the 8 games we had remaining before Saturday, this is one I thought we'd get nothing from.

I think that the players were so dejected by the draw they will be raring to go to put it right so wont need CH to inspire them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm not confident about tomorrow at all either, probably subconsciously due to that game... That Birmingham team may well have been the worst team we have lost to in the Amex era, mind you, Barnsley under Oscar and Blackpool last season were also awful.
Still at least this year we won't be heading to St. Andrews with Agustien, Maksimenko, Fenelon and Toko on the bench! Not to mention Hughes, Chicksen, CMS and O'Grady actually on the pitch.............

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Barton sent off and Cardiff get a point tomorrow ? ???

Cardiff are in for a chance of a playoff position, so could do well against Burnley. Burnley have had a good run, but only taken two points from two games now.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

All the games in the Championship are hard , that's why there will be lots of twist and turns before the end of the season , expect lots of surprise results , but we are the most consistent team in the league and would still be top if we didn't have such an appalling injuries in December and January . So keep the faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here