Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 'I've got tickets' thread.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd love to be able to buy a ticket for 'Boro this morning. It's my own fault for POTGing at all the northern away games this season!

Please let there be one left on Wednesday morning!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Only going to the home games now for the rest of the season, so I've got all I need.

Will enjoy Birmingham and Charlton on the wireless, and Forest and probably Middlesbrough on TV.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just Birmingham at the moment for away. Would have gone to Forest but can't now due to the change in date and work.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
:wave: x 2 Charlton tickets have come in the post Boro x 2 will probably arrive today. Going to collect 2 x train tickets for Charlton and 73 x train tickets to Boro from the station machine later

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll tell you where I am.

I'm out for now.

My season-ticket holding daughter is with me for the Charlton weekend, and she doesn't have enough points. I'll also be honest, and I feel largely indifferent about Charlton. If my view changes then we'll pick up tickets if still available (unlikely) or go in a home end.

After Saturday's sucker punch, and having looked at Boro's fixtures, I'm inclined to think the game is unlikely to be significant for us. I'd rather save my money for the expected play-offs fun and games. That said I do have a hotel booked in Boro, just in case. I can cancel it for no cost up to the day before, and I've also enquired about hospitality options at The Riverside. Again, just in case...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Both sets of tickets have already arrived. Sterling work by the ticket office

Both sets of tickets already arrived. Sterling work by my family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here