Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the matter with Troy Deenys face?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just watching MOTD2 and Troy is giving us his slurred opinion on the numerous handballs in Leicesters win today (well done the foxes btw) and it occurs to me that Troy has eyes in two different time zones. Joleon lescotts hairline aside,which was caused by a childhood burn I believe, can NSC explain Mr. Deenys fizzog.?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
image.jpeg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just watching MOTD2 and Troy is giving us his slurred opinion on the numerous handballs in Leicesters win today (well done the foxes btw) and it occurs to me that Troy has eyes in two different time zones. Joleon lescotts hairline aside,which was caused by a childhood burn I believe, can NSC explain Mr. Deenys fizzog.?

I believe Lescott's injury came from either a car crash or he was hit by a car when he was a kid, I know it wasn't a fire.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It does look like he has had some major facial reconstruction surgery. Whether it was from a car accident or something else I don't know.

It's almost like he has a cleft palate of the cranium. Poor sod.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Yep it could be.

Still. I expect that Watford town centre is rammed with skirt willing to see past the gargoylic visage and instead see the wads of fifty quid notes at his disposal. He'll never go wanting for a shag.

If he lived in Stephens road flats Hollingdean and worked at the recycling depot. Well THAT my friends would be a whole new story.

Similarly Jamie Vardy would have balls swollen to the size of melons if it weren't for his (allegedly) steroid fuelled prowess on the pitch.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Similarly Jamie Vardy would have balls swollen to the size of melons if it weren't for his (allegedly) steroid fuelled prowess on the pitch.

He has a massive pointy chin, doesn't he?

Hey, isn't it a good job we're all such stunners on here? :lol:

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I'd like to see some NSCers put their 'oh so sexy' self-pics on here so we can admire their sexy adonis looks and perfect features...:annoyed:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I believe Lescott's injury came from either a car crash or he was hit by a car when he was a kid, I know it wasn't a fire.

Lescott was indeed hit by a car. As for Deeney, it's no wonder he's so good at penalties as he can look at both sides of the goal at the same time. 'Keeper hasn't got a chance.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Still. I expect that Watford town centre is rammed with skirt willing to see past the gargoylic visage and instead see the wads of fifty quid notes at his disposal. He'll never go wanting for a shag.

If he lived in Stephens road flats Hollingdean and worked at the recycling depot. Well THAT my friends would be a whole new story.

CfOkhiyWQAALjPi.jpg

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He has a massive pointy chin, doesn't he?

Hey, isn't it a good job we're all such stunners on here? :lol:

It's alright for you.

The rest of us, who spend our lives as gargoyles, have to point out any minor deficiency in any "celeb" just to make us feel a tiny bit better about ourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here