Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going up and as champions too...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hark I hear cries of: 'why such blinding optimism' in the face of such an agonising snatching of yet another draw from the gaping maw of victory...

Fear ye not, for last night I had a portentous dream, featuring the taming of a great and lumbering bear. The creature was terrifying in it's snarling majesty, primitive in it's blood lusty way, as it did try to spill the claret from my blue and white heart. Yet I looked it in the eye, and at once a fey look came upon it's face... It cowered and ran from me... I felt empowered, I felt the light of Gods grace upon me... I awoke, to find myself in the foothills of the mountains of madness yes, but more sure - than ever I was; that justice will be done and we will gain a splendid and legendary victory this season.

This is our year.

This is our time now.

ALBION.

Kosh

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Hark I hear cries of: 'why such blinding optimism' in the face of such an agonising snatching of yet another draw from the gaping maw of victory...

Fear ye not, for last night I had a portentous dream, featuring the taming of a great and lumbering bear. The creature was terrifying in it's snarling majesty, primitive in it's blood lusty way, as it did try to spill the claret from my blue and white heart. Yet I looked it in the eye, and at once a fey look came upon it's face... It cowered and ran from me... I felt empowered, I felt the light of Gods grace upon me... I awoke, to find myself in the foothills of the mountains of madness yes, but more sure - than ever I was; that justice will be done and we will gain a splendid and legendary victory this season.

This is our year.

This is our time now.

ALBION.

Kosh

Special Brew?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

Fear ye not, for last night I had a portentous dream, featuring the taming of a great and lumbering bear. The creature was terrifying in it's snarling majesty, primitive in it's blood lusty way, as it did try to spill claret from my blue and white heart. Yet I looked it in the eye, and at once a fey look came upon it's face... It cowered and ran from me... I felt empowered, I felt the light of Gods grace upon me... I awoke, to find myself in the foothills of the mountains of madness yes, but more sure - than ever I was; that justice will be done and we will gain a splendid and legendary victory this season.

This is our year.

This is our time now.

ALBION.

Kosh

Unless it isn't

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Full of Cadburys goodness and very small and neat,
A finger of Kosh is just enough to give your kids a treat

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Had we won Saturday we would all be giving this the thumbs up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

This is our year.

This is our time now.

ALBION.

Kosh

Not a chance, unless we sign several left backs immediately!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Very poor man's Meades Ball. Always was and always will be.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I keep seeing seagulls in unlikely places. It's our year for sure.

This is our year.

This is our time now.

ALBION.

Kosh

Did the lumbering bear have a strong resemblance to Joey Barton ?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I may well be a smouldering and spent version of the blinding light that is Meade's Ball, but this is our year.

"... and at once with a fey sparkle is his eyes he turned and beheld the view... he saw the people dressed in raiment's of crystal pretension, reflecting the futility of all and sundry... he finally perceived, against the power of destiny, there can be but one victor.

Rock and Roll...

Home brew belladonna moonshine, hic.

Kosh

https://youtu.be/du6EOcQ3Yig

KT17

Apr 19, 2014

This is our year.

This is our time now.

ALBION.

Kosh

Yet hark thee, this night ye may have taken portentous spirited draughts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here