Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many yellows for Stockdale now ?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Have we passed the period where they might be recisinded?

D

Deleted User X18H

Your spell checker not working ...I only mention it what with you being in the media business

Thanks for all your help guys. Was going to ask someone a question about this tomorrow morning ;)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm puzzled that a so called journalist would need to ask such questions on a forum. Particularly one where it had been well documented when the cut off was for Stephens and Kayal

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm puzzled that a so called journalist would need to ask such questions on a forum. Particularly one where it had been well documented when the cut off was for Stephens and Kayal
It would have been funnier if he'd embarrassed himself with a clueless question at the club press conference.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It would have been funnier if he'd embarrassed himself with a clueless question at the club press conference.

Is he going to the club press conference? He never said! He must be super cool and fabulously important.

I wish I could be like Timmy.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is he going to the club press conference? He never said! He must be super cool and fabulously important.

I wish I could be like Timmy.
Yes indeed, and in post 6 he hinted at how important he was in fact, and about asking 'someone' a question.

We really should look at him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Amazing, isn't it? Particularly as when Kayal picked up his 8th booking against Wednesday, I, a mere engineer with no ITK access or special privilege, was able to get the answer with a Google search taking approximately 1 minute.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's almost as if there's some kind of coded subtext that we're yet to fathom out.

The OP is either Dan Brown or Velma.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Still been sacked from the school newsletter group though

Yes, the sub-editors couldn't spare the time it took to proof read and correct each article - it was affecting their colouring-in grade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here