Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Storm Brewing over Lewes way it looks like.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is that the name of Harvey's latest ale ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Nope . You given any thought on moving to Brighton?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Why are you fixated by living in Brighton Timmy?

Ive always wondered that, i was born here and will defend it but i don't like it anymore, there is nothing in Brighton for me to do, strange as it sounds i don't drink so pubs and clubs are out, I'm not a museum type person, my preferred choice of music rarely gets played down here, lucky if there there is one gig every couple of weeks so normally travel to London ect for a night out.
Fully understand the youngsters view of the vibrant city but for someone of Timmy's advancing years often wondered what excites him about the town, i guessing its because he thinks people will be impressed by it rather than what Brighton actually provides him with.

Can't think of any reason for someone over 40 wanting to move TO Brighton.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Ive always wondered that, i was born here and will defend it but i don't like it anymore, there is nothing in Brighton for me to do, strange as it sounds i don't drink so pubs and clubs are out, I'm not a museum type person, my preferred choice of music rarely gets played down here, lucky if there there is one gig every couple of weeks so normally travel to London ect for a night out.
Fully understand the youngsters view of the vibrant city but for someone of Timmy's advancing years often wondered what excites him about the town, i guessing its because he thinks people will be impressed by it rather than what Brighton actually provides him with.

Can't think of any reason for someone over 40 wanting to move TO Brighton.

Not lived in Brighton for 25 years,,,,not remotely interested in moving back..city ( and residents (not all) are just to weird!) happy where I am and my days out for BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here