Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Rob Titchener

Pregnant wife Helen has just stabbed him to death, apparently (oh, those hormones!). She said he'd never see his unborn child and when trying to leave the marital home, he got annoyed and tried to stop her. Not with the knife, I hasten to add, but this came about because he was a bit of a control freak, checking her phone and telling her what pleases him dress-wise etc. Of course, the pro- feminist BBC will develop the story to try and justify the murder. I think this policy developed around the time 'Woman's Hour' stopped doing recipes (I mean, who would expect a woman at home in the mornings to actually have to cook?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Well I bloody well hope she was using a Taylor's Eye Witness knife, one of the purple ones. It's the done thing to have in the middle class kitchen (even though they blunt after a few weeks - style over substance)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Well I bloody well hope she was using a Taylor's Eye Witness knife, one of the purple ones. It's the done thing to have in the middle class kitchen (even though they blunt after a few weeks - style over substance)

Surely Global knives are the discerning choice for the middle class kitchen. I'd be disappointed if it turned out she'd used a Kitchen Devil

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Pregnant wife Helen has just stabbed him to death, apparently (oh, those hormones!). She said he'd never see his unborn child and when trying to leave the marital home, he got annoyed and tried to stop her. Not with the knife, I hasten to add, but this came about because he was a bit of a control freak, checking her phone and telling her what pleases him dress-wise etc. Of course, the pro- feminist BBC will develop the story to try and justify the murder. I think this policy developed around the time 'Woman's Hour' stopped doing recipes (I mean, who would expect a woman at home in the mornings to actually have to cook?

Scriptwriters bottled it, I suspect under instructions from the sinister BBC apparatchiks. This was the programme's most compelling storyline in years (possibly ever) and about time they had a properly dysfunctional family set up, they could have run it subtly for years, smouldering away.

They cashed in the chips of this story way too early.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I think it was suggested he may have erm...'forced himself' on her over the last few months

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Scriptwriters bottled it, I suspect under instructions from the sinister BBC apparatchiks. This was the programme's most compelling storyline in years (possibly ever) and about time they had a properly dysfunctional family set up, they could have run it subtly for years, smouldering away.

It has been brewing for over 2 years to be fair. But you may be right.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

He'll be back next month - it was all just a dream.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Would have liked to have seen him see some retribution. Bit of a cheap way out from the scriptwriters. As an aside Henry really winds me up, he's meant to be at school but still talks like a baby.

I think it was suggested he may have erm...'forced himself' on her over the last few months
OK, I didn't know that. I've missed about a third of the episodes in that period.

Would have liked to have seen him see some retribution. Bit of a cheap way out from the scriptwriters.
TBF, we don't actually know he's dead, even though there are two stab wounds. All we know is that Helen was on the phone to someone wailing that she's killed him. I confidently expect him to be rushed to Felpersham General in a critical condition, from where he will recover (slowly).
I have to admit to overdramatizing the situation in order to draw more attention to my thread. Sad, I know.... :drama:

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
OK, I didn't know that. I've missed about a third of the episodes in that period.

TBF, we don't actually know he's dead, even though there are two stab wounds. All we know is that Helen was on the phone to someone wailing that she's killed him. I confidently expect him to be rushed to Felpersham General in a critical condition, from where he will recover (slowly).
I have to admit to overdramatizing the situation in order to draw more attention to my thread. Sad, I know.... :drama:

It was the most excitement Ambridge has seen in a fairwhile so i'll let you off the overdramatising! Very well written though, and Lamie is correct, when on the phone to the counselling people she admitted Rob had forced himself upon her. The Drama!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I think he's dead.

The storyline will become the "justice" that Helen is subjected to, and the problems her lawyers will have with a psychological abuse defence.

Prison/bail/giving birth/Henry learning to talk properly/Rob's loss to the cricket team at the start of an important season/Linda's dog never liked him anyway.

This will run and run.

PG

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
I think he's dead.

The storyline will become the "justice" that Helen is subjected to, and the problems her lawyers will have with a psychological abuse defence.

Prison/bail/giving birth/Henry learning to talk properly/Rob's loss to the cricket team at the start of an important season/Linda's dog never liked him anyway.

This will run and run.

PG

:lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here