Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert!!!!

Expatclaret

Banned
Apr 2, 2016
So then.... the Knockaert lunge... studs up..... red card in the current climate... anyone want to comment...???? Or is that bartons fault too!!::facepalm::

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don't remember any lunge from Knockaert, but I did miss a couple of minutes of the game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So then.... the Knockaert lunge... studs up..... red card in the current climate... anyone want to comment...???? Or is that bartons fault too!!::facepalm::

Yes, noticed Douche quickly tried to turn the focus on that, to protect Barton.

If you want to get into triviality shall we mention Boyd's late challenge in the first half.

Personally neither worthy of a mention, even Barton's elbow I have less of a problem with...... the stamp however.....

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still haven't seen a replay of AK plucking the ball out of the clouds and then being dragged down by yet another unpunished foul.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
He got away with it because he won the ball. I agree that studs were up but no contact was made. It happened early in the first half in front of the West Stand and I had a good view.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Piss off Sean

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Another 'intelligent' post from one of our 'stuck in the seventies' chums from Somewhere North of the cultural divide.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Yeah say it today, touched the ball and pulled out before making contact with the player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Are you seriously comparing that to Barton's stamp? What a dickhead you are, you got your point now **** off back to whatever dive outside Burnley that you have relocated to and enjoy watching your hoof ball football on the tv.

You can on,y dream about one of your players, even Gray, scoring a goal as classy as Knockys yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here