Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Property partner...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I've been asked by a family member for my thoughts on propertypartner.co https://propertypartner.co as an investment option.
Aside from seeing adverts on the tele I am clueless. (As are they.)
So I thought maybe the infinite brain of NSC could cast judgement in usual binfestery carnage.
Many thanks in advance if I get any sensible replies.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Haven't invested in this but having been au fait in property financing for a good number of years I would not recommend this, It seems heavily weighted against the investor for the risk you would be putting your capital at and I suspect you will be an unsecured creditor if anything went wrong with the company. Also the dividends quoted on the amount invested to date seems very low; less than 1% and not sure if this is even per annum. Stay clear is my advice.

As a comparison, any company that provides unsecured property finance in the commercial world would normally require 20% pa + return to cover its risk.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
My guess is that there will be a news story in a couple of years time about lots of people losing their money in this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haven't invested in this but having been au fait in property financing for a good number of years I would not recommend this, It seems heavily weighted against the investor for the risk you would be putting your capital at and I suspect you will be an unsecured creditor if anything went wrong with the company. Also the dividends quoted on the amount invested to date seems very low; less than 1% and not sure if this is even per annum. Stay clear is my advice.

As a comparison, any company that provides unsecured property finance in the commercial world would normally require 20% pa + return to cover its risk.
Sounds about right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here