NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1. Albion promoted to the Premier League
2. England win the Euros
3. Palace relegated
4. Leicester win the Premier League

All outcomes still on!

Although the last three won't bring me any joy if the 1st is not achieved!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Albion promoted as Champions and I would swap Spurs for Leicester - but thats just a personal thang

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Best season so far at the Amex.

So, for the JCLs, the best season ever. I have nothing against JCLs, all are welcome in the Albion family.

Best season for me personally, 78/79. This season feels most like 78/79 since...errr... 78/79. Huge away support, I suspect huge home support for the remaining games. Just a shame it's not 3 straight promoted like 78/79. Q for the JCLs (or anyone else). Who was the 3rd team promoted in that year (no, don't look it up)?

PG

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
1-3-2-4 in that order

and the mighty Pompey remain in div 2

On the subject of best season ever, I preferred the Vicente season. But this one's still good

GenericJames

Apr 2, 2016
Not only best season, but best team to watch I think!

I think the best bit of this season has been the real sense of community, and togetherness that comes from the team. I think there is a real determination coming from the players, the likes of Rosenior, Bruno, Kayal etc. after the MK Dons match as an example.

Coming to the end of the season, there's an awful lot of excitement around the club and where it's going.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Best season so far at the Amex.

So, for the JCLs, the best season ever. I have nothing against JCLs, all are welcome in the Albion family.

Best season for me personally, 78/79. This season feels most like 78/79 since...errr... 78/79. Huge away support, I suspect huge home support for the remaining games. Just a shame it's not 3 straight promoted like 78/79. Q for the JCLs (or anyone else). Who was the 3rd team promoted in that year (no, don't look it up)?

PG
Stoke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here