Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on Baldock & Bruno injuries?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I've not seen anything about either of these although Bruno seemed pretty comfortable at the end of the game and seemed to be moving ok. Baldock went straight down the tunnel though and after MK Dons he must have a bigger problem.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I've not seen anything about either of these although Bruno seemed pretty comfortable at the end of the game and seemed to be moving ok. Baldock went straight down the tunnel though and after MK Dons he must have a bigger problem.

Hughton said afterwards that Bruno is cramp and will be available on tuesday. Baldock was hamstring again and he probably won't be.

[tweet]716281845671976960[/tweet]

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Fairly sure Bruno's was cramp, Baldock hamstring. It's Kayal I'm worried about.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Fairly sure Bruno's was cramp, Baldock hamstring. It's Kayal I'm worried about.

Really hope Barton the thug hasn't taken Kayal out of Tuesday. Also hope Bruno is back. Baldock seems unlikely but you never know, maybe Bobby comes back?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Really hope Baldock isn't out for long, we look so much stronger with him on the pitch, regardless of his goal contribution.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bruno perhaps could be rested Tuesday as we have Rosenior to play there and throw Bong in but Baldock will be missed as we only have Wilson unless the extra few days help Bobby. Kayal would be difficult to replace and time for Sidwell to up his game at long last and show his worth.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
was trying to lipread what Baldock said while he was coming off and it looked like "its gone" and wifey says she thought thats what he said as well ....................................................................so it must be right :)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I was sat behind the Burnley dugout yesterday and heard Baldock say it was 'tightening'

After the game Hughton commented that they hope they had got him off early enough before it had badly damaged

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here