Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Ward

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He had a good game for Burnley, I thought.

He also showed class applauding Brighton fans quite warmly at the end of the game. It was a shame he didn't sign for us in 2014.
Having said that, love Bong at LB, now.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah he's a pretty solid dependable pro. Wolves were mad to let him go.

I thought this was about football ability not just standing with a team mate to block off a keeper.

Tactical intelligence also comes under the category of ability

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He had a good game for Burnley, I thought.

He also showed class applauding Brighton fans quite warmly at the end of the game. It was a shame he didn't sign for us in 2014.
Having said that, love Bong at LB, now.

Agree, forced Knockaert on to his weaker right foot for the goal they conceded. Assist for their first goal. Sensibly crossed from deep. Got a shot in near the end and got me a shade worried. .

I have never been a barman only a manager but have been a manager at a good standsrd of amateur football.

If your teams never employed blocking techniques then the term amateur is an apt description in more than one sense.

Ward was good today but Bong earlier in the season was even better than Wayne Bridge for us as our best left-back in recent memory. Hope we get him back to that form soon

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought it was Barnes giving a nice clap to the north at the end or was that Ward? Or did they both..?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here