Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton today ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Long before Bruno's injury and his obvious intentions to the players to have what we hold - btw when we were the far superior team - why take off Hemed a good defender of corners and the possibility of a third centre back coming on knowing the Ariel bombardment would come at the end.......... **** it I 've forgotten the next bit but I so annoyed. Did he expect them to tippy tappy through our midfield. It's Fuuuucking Burnley ffs the kings of lump it. I know injures occurred but go for the feeling jugular, that's why we won't make automatics because of the attititude. I'm so annoyed today...... We were streets ahead for so long. I'm going out now...........I may be some time.

Last edited:
Because Hemed could barely walk. Don't think that's because he's unfit but because he runs himself into the ground for abour 70 mins

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I think things went awry after Bruno went off, and I would have preferred to have seen McGreer come on instead of Sidnotsowell

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would have done the whole thing differently.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Long before Bruno's injury and his obvious intentions to the players to have what we hold - btw when we were the far superior team - why take off Hemed a good defender of corners and the possibility of a third centre back coming on knowing the Ariel bombardment would come at the end.......... **** it I 've forgotten the next bit but I so annoyed. Did he expect them to tippy tappy through our midfield. It's Fuuuucking Burnley ffs the kings of lump it. I know injures occurred but go for the feeling jugular, that's why we won't make automatics because of the attititude. I'm so annoyed today...... We were streets ahead for so long. I'm going out now...........I may be some time.

This is how I saw it. Sidwell was not the person to bring on. We defended too deep and Wilson cannot hold the ball up. Hemed would have been defending that corner, however we were absolutely terrible at defending corners all game. The best form of defense in this case was attack and if we had to replace Hemed we should have replaced him with an attacking player. Bong also seemed to be off the pace and out of position most of the time leaving the winger with acres of space. I put the result down to Hughtons substitutions although we did get away with the one that crossed the line so it could have been worse.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
This is how I saw it. Sidwell was not the person to bring on. We defended too deep and Wilson cannot hold the ball up. Hemed would have been defending that corner, however we were absolutely terrible at defending corners all game. The best form of defense in this case was attack and if we had to replace Hemed we should have replaced him with an attacking player. Bong also seemed to be off the pace and out of position most of the time leaving the winger with acres of space. I put the result down to Hughtons substitutions although we did get away with the one that crossed the line so it could have been worse.

But that's how we've played all season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here