We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Joey Barton should have been sent off
Pawson for not sending him off
That's it.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The ref (shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football pitch) closely followed by Barton (also shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football pitch).

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
the **** behind me always moaning about the ref, and making a moo'ing noise every time we dont get a free kick/card to the opposition

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton's strange tactic of trying to close out games and getting it wrong again. How many late goals have we conceded this season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The bloke in front of me in the food queue at halftime.

How the fook can you stand there, with your kids, for 10 minutes then not know what to order.
Knobend.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Was it;

a)Pawson the ref
b)Barton the thug
c)Wilson the sicknote

I really can't make my mind up.

Poll not to follow

If the ref had done his job properly Barton would have had to behave or go off, so ref. But Wilson - golden chance to shine and seemed to have no real desire, that was the only negative in our team in my view

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would have to say the linesman, or the result would have been correct (y'know, 2-3).

No it wouldn't. You wouldn't have got the 3rd. Goals change games - if you think you'd have won 3-2 of the goal had been given you know very little about football.

Oh and you should have lost 4-1 on that game btw...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I would have to say the linesman, or the result would have been correct (y'know, 2-3).

You can't say that - the game might have been completely different if that goal had been given.

That sort of assumption annoys me the f******g most.

JBD

Jul 12, 2009
Zone Q
The man who sits behind me. Just can't believe someone can talk so much rubbish for the whole ninety minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here