Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any reason why CH was not interviewed post match

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Maybe was not prepared to be careful what he said about the match officials ??????

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Summery
We were the better side. Boys disappointed not to win. Had not seen their over line goal but heard it was over which balances out as he felt Gostone was fouled for their equaliser.
Baldock tight hamstring
Bruno cramp hopefully
Bunley showed they why they are top as they grind out undeserved points using a variety of styles. (I think he means they pump it long)
Pressed on Barton - saw in real time didn't think they were sendings off unless he is shown something which suggests he should have been.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Did he bottle it like he bottled the last fifteen minutes? Got lucky at MK, but his luck run out today. Grow some bloody balls Hughton.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Oh no idea about sky that was radio Sussex interview. Sounded really disappointed he knows we deserved it today and should have taken 1 of those other chances .

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
:lol:Still in shock at Barton still being on the pitch actually

Sounds like CH was being far too much of a gentleman if you ask me

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
So who else will we blame for Barton not getting sent off then.

Officials were crap today. They even missed Burnley's goal

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Maybe was not prepared to be careful what he said about the match officials ??????

I don't have to
they were shite
seen better officials at boys games
Pawson was a disgrace either blind or stupid or both

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
he said , "yeah it was my mistake subbing another defensive midfielder for a striker , i keep doing the same thing . and the other team keep scoring afterwards ,costing us 2points every time , im at my wits end about what to do next !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did he bottle it like he bottled the last fifteen minutes? Got lucky at MK, but his luck run out today. Grow some bloody balls Hughton.

Have to agree, defending a one goal lead for the last 15 mins is proving a costly and really frustrating tactic. He needs to stop doing it IMO, no excuses, we let Burnley back into the game and it is Hughton's fault.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Possibly didnt want to be put on the spot having f....d up again, which is taking away his good moments and perhaps explains why he isnt at a Premier club.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Have to agree, defending a one goal lead for the last 15 mins is proving a costly and really frustrating tactic. ... it is Hughton's fault.

Yep. we've only closed out one goal leads recently at Reading, MK Dons, and 14 other times this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here