Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Should have been sent off at least once, and possibly twice. His first challenge on Kayal was horrendous, and he looked guilty for an elbow as well by the way he went down and pretended he was hurt. He then had the audacity to suggest Kayal was time wasting!

Is any retrospective action possible?

Absolutely disgraceful from Barton.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Should have been sent off at least once, and possibly twice. His first challenge on Kayal was horrendous, and he looked guilty for an elbow as well by the way he went down and pretended he was hurt. He then had the audacity to suggest Kayal was time wasting!

Is any retrospective action possible?

Very true but he does a job and does it very well, should of got at least a yellow in the first half and it would have been very different, the referee bottled it but Barton probably just won them the league and will be a hero.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Very true but he does a job and does it very well, should of got at least a yellow in the first half and it would have been very different, the referee bottled it but Barton probably just won them the league and will be a hero.

This is what makes it so galling. Kayal was dominating midfield, Barton couldn't live with him so resorted to thuggery....and it worked. We lost our momentum and they got on the front foot. And he didn't even get booked. So frustrating.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The fact he didn't get a card at all is ridiculous. It's always ifs and buts, but I really think that the referee in not at least booking him cost us the match.

The ref had ample opportunities to get his cards out, it stinks that he didn't IMO.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Barton lost his cool in about the 25 leg minute down in the North East corner and never regained his composure. How he didn't get sent off, I will never know and It may well have big consequences for our season as we would have picked up the 3 points if Pawson hadn't bottled it (twice).

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Barton lost his cool in about the 25 leg minute down in the North East corner and never regained his composure. How he didn't get sent off, I will never know and It may well have big consequences for our season as we would have picked up the 3 points if Pawson hadn't bottled it (twice).

And there's too. He should be missing the next few games.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Disgusting
I am furious that the ref has not eveN seen fit to give the cnt one yellow let alone a red
We saw it clearly
Now just seen the reply on screen in the WSU and I am even more upset

Totally overshadowed a good game
Surely they need to sort that w4nker out.

Furious

Ref scared of him

To55er

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ref seems to have mislaid his pack of cards.
image.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's one thing being thick. But being thick and thinking you're some sort of Renaissance Man Is something else. The guy is a grade A, 100%, 5 star, full leaded cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here