Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone watching in Oz?

Chips

Nov 1, 2015
Come on mate, it's only $17.95 per month for half a chance of seeing a Brighton game each week.

P.S. Did you try VillaNoosa?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
In particular in Noosa?
Any bars showing BeIN Sports? Fox are showing the meaningless Villa Chelsea garbage :(

You've certainly found yourself in a beautiful part of Australia - I think it's possibly the beach in Oz.
I was up there myself only 3 weeks ago and the bad news for you is you're likely to draw a blank in attempting to watch the game there.
The only place that might possibly be showing it is the pub on Noosa Hill on the right as you head into Noosa from Noosa Junction.
Good Luck !

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You've certainly found yourself in a beautiful part of Australia - I think it's possibly the beach in Oz.
I was up there myself only 3 weeks ago and the bad news for you is you're likely to draw a blank in attempting to watch the game there.
The only place that might possibly be showing it is the pub on Noosa Hill on the right as you head into Noosa from Noosa Junction.
Good Luck !

noosa is a shit hole ....it's in queensland end of...... if they've got fox on chances are they will have bein sport ...just ask nicely...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here