Date: 02/04/2016
Kick Off: 12:30
Venue: American Express Community Stadium​

Officials:

CRAIG PAWSON
Adam Nunn and Andrew Fox
Fourth Official - Darren Deadman

Team News:

Gaetan Bong could start his first game for five months when second-placed Brighton host Sky Bet Championship table toppers Burnley.
The full-back has made one brief substitute appearance since recovering from the thigh injury which had sidelined him since October.

Defender Uwe Hunemeier (groin) and midfielder Solly March (knee) are still out while striker Bobby Zamora's fitness will be assessed after missing the last two games following a training-ground knock.

Forward Elvis Manu is back with the Seagulls after being recalled from his loan spell at Huddersfield.

---

Burnley winger Scott Arfield is a doubt after returning home early from international duty with Canada with a back injury.
If Arfield is unavailable the enforced change is likely to be the only one made by manager Sean Dyche, who has been consistent in his team selection.

Forward Ashley Barnes played 90 minutes in a behind-closed-doors friendly against West Brom in midweek as he edges closer to a first-team return after suffering a knee injury in May.

Midfielder Dean Marney, who has not started a match since Boxing Day, also gained valuable pitch time in that game along with fellow first-teamers Michael Duff and Lloyd Dyer.

Video Preview:

COYS!!
:albion2:

--- Please post your streams as and when they come through.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-0
albion win
both Hemed

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
come on Albion!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus it's nearly time..........

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Preview: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959018/Preview

Brighton will be on a high after their impressive form before the international break.
Albion are unbeaten in six and doing their best to keep pace with today's opposition.

Burnley dropped two points last time out but are unbeaten in a whopping 15 league games.
The Clarets know a win here will put them a long way towards the Premier League.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Stuck in the West Country without any portable headphones today so will be relying on helpful text updates today :)
2-1 to the good guys[emoji106]

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Good morning from sunny Spain, I'm nervous sitting here, God knows how you guys are feeling.

Another 2-0 to the good guys
Hemed, Wilson

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
CONFIDENCE lads we will win this one

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Good morning from sunny Spain, I'm nervous sitting here, God knows how you guys are feeling.

Another 2-0 to the good guys
Hemed, Wilson

It is usually OK when it starts. Its on the radio when its nervous and not seeing it for real.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Hopefully Hughton will pick Bong at left back, Knockaert at right winger and Baldock with Hemed upfront. Also lets hope Gray reverts to the player who missed a load of sitters against us last season.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've just seen a tweet saying Kayal might be out, injured. I'm assuming that's a very sick late April Fool's "joke"...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I need to get some beers in me pronto!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here