Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre Match Nerves Like Never Before!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Struggling to recall a time, in 34 years of supporting Brighton, when I've been so anxious about a game before as I am about tomorrow!

Going to be an intense day!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Was at Hereford and play offs etc.
Just seem to be more anxious about tomorrow's game for some reason!

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Struggling to recall a time, in 34 years of supporting Brighton, when I've been so anxious about a game before as I am about tomorrow!

Going to be an intense day!

Can't get to sleep,67 years old and stomachs churning.
Just want 12 30 tomorrow to arrive.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Looking forward to tomorrow had a few beers and a curry with some mates and we believe. We are in with a chance of a win but if we don't we are still in the hunt. Excitement yes but nerves not really.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not as uptight about this as Palace in the play offs, but it is haunting my waking hours.

Dec 29, 2011
Can't see a win to he honest. Burnley will come with a plan and we seem to struggle under pressure. We'll need everyone to be on top of their game, and Dunk is a wreck when it comes to big games.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Going to be glued to my Sky Go in Florida!!!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Bollocks! Just found out it won't work in USA!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Bollocks! Just found out it won't work in USA!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Might want to cough for a VPN so that you can pretend to be in the UK. AirVPN seems to work for me (haven't tested it with Now TV yet but other similar setups do behave).

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Working today. Shift begins at 12:15. This is... unfortunate. Going to stretch my powers of professionalism to the limit.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Badfish Jnr is allowed to stay up late for this one. Counting down the hours.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The Sock family are up and getting showered and dressed. Then off to the station to get the 9.34 train. Massively nervous but also excited. This game won't send us up or keep us down but it could give us a bigger chance of both.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
For some reason I'm not too bad, certainly not as bad as pre-Hereford or Palace playoff. Maybe it's because we've looked ok against Burnley in recent games. We were by far the better team down here in the season they went up and should have drawn with them with nine men. The fixture up there in November was pretty even. Maybe it's because I'm hungover. Bit worried about their strikers but I reckon our team is stronger today than when we went up there.

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh how exciting.....:drink::banana::rave:

Let's tap into these nerves and turn them into NOISE, proper noise the stadium is going to rock:rock:

Strong solid performance from fans = Strong solid performance from players.........3 points today is really going to mix things up.

Come on Albion let's do this.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
No nerves we either are good enough or not.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here