Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Resale of season ticket function on official seagulls tickets site

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
There used to be a function to resell season ticket for single games via official website, I don't think it's ever come into play as we've never sold out before. Has that gone now? Got four season tix for Burnley tomorrow which can't use due to holiday/illness and was going to whack them up there given that it's now a sell out...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably another feature that got left behind when we "upgraded" the ticketing system a year or two back.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Could've done with this for one of our tickets as well. Who expected us to have a sell out league game this season though?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we win our next couple of games we may have rush and sell outs for our last home games and away tickets.:albion2:

D

Deleted member 22389

Had to miss quite a few matches due to the fixture changes, could have definitely done with the service this season. The club should implement it again, sell your ticket your getting some money back and your seat is filled, the club can't take a small booking fee I don't care.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Had to miss quite a few matches due to the fixture changes, could have definitely done with the service this season. The club should implement it again, sell your ticket your getting some money back and your seat is filled, the club can't take a small booking fee I don't care.
It has to be a sell out first. This is the only game in 3 years that it would've had any effect on your situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here