Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Segregation

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Apologies if fixtures..

How many seats are lost to segregation tomorrow and who determines how much segregation is required for each game?

Seems such a shame when we sell out (such as tomorrow) and the segregation seems quite excessive.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
They mentioned yesterday that they had freed up 60 seats by reducing it slightly. It seems mad to have the wasted seats but ho hum

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Apologies if fixtures..

How many seats are lost to segregation tomorrow and who determines how much segregation is required for each game?

Seems such a shame when we sell out (such as tomorrow) and the segregation seems quite excessive.

I think the Police might have the final call? Rules (rightly) are mostly to do safety (crushes), evacuation, and individual troublemakers and drunks.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think the Police might have the final call? Rules (rightly) are mostly to do safety (crushes), evacuation, and individual troublemakers and drunks.

Premier League fans must all be well behaved angels.
many times when i watch their games on the tellybox the segregation is about 2ft/non existent/a line of stewards

bums on seats seems to be the order of the day in the top flight

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Perhaps narrower groups of seats which facilitate the not more than 14 seats from an aisle which leads to the correct concourse thing that's been mentioned elsewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here