Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the season

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I've voted for Kayal. Without him, we are shite. End of.

This is true, but we haven't been without Bruno this season. 0 suspensions, 0 rest games, 0 injuries. Some stat for a 35 year old RB.
Added to this he is keeping Liam Rosenior (probably our 4th best player of the season) out of his favoured position.

The truth is that Stockdale, Kayal and Bruno all deserve to be POTS.

It would be miserly to not offer a commendation for our leading goal scorer, Tomer Hemed.

But the big beard has it for me, mostly for sentimental reasons (he can be a littly bit fantabula-slackadaisical).

If Tomer is on 20+ goals at the end of the season he would have got my vote but as votes have to be in end of next week, I'll plump for Bruno

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's an almost impossible choice between the three. In terms of points saved it's Stockers. In terms of importance to the team and all round contribution it's Kayal. In terms of performance, technique, consistency and loveability it's Bruno.

I might flip a coin. Twice.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bruno should get it but without Kayal we would not be where we are....

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
First: Bruno

Joint second: Stockdale and Kayal

100% AGREE...............No comparison. The guy just reads the game so well. He is as fit as a 20 year old with the wise head of a 35 year old. Defensively superb and supports his man ahead of him excellently. Others have had good seasons but Bruno is the real 'stand out'' player. I just wish he was 10 years younger with 10 more seasons in him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'd love to see Bruno win it, that is heart over head as I cannot see beyond Kayal, and I shall be voting for the latter as his impact is unlike any other player in the team.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Kayal.......whenever he is missing we are not the same team...

Stockdale a close second for saving us on many occasions.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can barely call it between Stockers and Beardo. A few months back it was the former, but Bruno - for all of the reasons previously mentioned - is now firmly back in the mix.

I'm gonna leave the decision until deadline day, it's THAT unclear for me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here