Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player of the season

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm voting for Bruno, who I think has been imperious this season.

But I'd be happy if Kayal or Stockdale won as well. (Or instead!)

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
It's hard because this season has been about the team not individual players. But I've gone for Kayal. My reasoning is this - Stockdale and Bruno have both been immense but it is still possible to imagine the team doing well if either of them were absent. Whereas we've seen that if Kayal doesn't play the team simply doesn't work.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd give it to Bruno. He's been excellent all season, almost certainly the best full back in th league, and at 35 he's not going to get many more chances to win the thing. He's also managed to grow an outstanding beard.

The he other contenders are obviously Stockers and Kayal, their time will come.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Unmistakably Kayal.

All over you like a rash, nightmare to play against. Prem quality driving force, makes so much difference to the tam.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd give it to Bruno. He's been excellent all season, almost certainly the best full back in th league, and at 35 he's not going to get many more chances to win the thing. He's also managed to grow an outstanding beard.

The he other contenders are obviously Stockers and Kayal, their time will come.

A perfect summary.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Bruno for me. Closely followed by Stockdale.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Really hard one this year. I think i will vote Stockdale on the bases that he as saved us many many points with his saves this season. Kayal and Bruno have been out standing but Dave edges it for me.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Really hard. Definitely between these three. Stockdale has probably saved more points for us this season than any other player. Bruno has been awesome - every newbie I bring along picks him out as a "god". One guy who does not even like football that much keeps asking me how Bruno is! Kayal makes a big difference to the team but is third behind the other two for me this season .... still deciding ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It would be miserly to not offer a commendation for our leading goal scorer, Tomer Hemed.

But the big beard has it for me, mostly for sentimental reasons (he can be a littly bit fantabula-slackadaisical).

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Impossible to say who is "player of the season" when season not over yet.

So far Kayal for me but it`s match winners that count now.....so lets hope perhaps starting tomorrow a free scoring match winning player emerges from our team.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Kayal, because we've been weaker when he hasn't played.

That in a season where teamwork has been the player of the season. Beram Kayal has even influenced that. Player and team player of the year.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bruno. Absolute Class.

Although special mention for Stockers. He's won us points on his own this year.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Another vote for Stockers. We had no right to be near the top of the league for a month or two with no threat up front but he kept us in it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here