Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Osborne

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is there currently a more contemptible person in Parliament.

Produced a budged which was in absolute tatters 24 hours later and now has got caught out resisting heavier duties on cheap Chinese steel.

Now on TV in a high viz saying that they are doing everything possible to save British steel. The guy is an absolute charlatan.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The contempt he holds for other people positively oozes out of him. And he's not half as clever as he thinks he is.

However, I don't find him as objectionable as Keith Vaz. Useless and crooked beyond belief.

Cameron is a good salesman for his brand of crappy enrich the rich politics. Osborne is terrible --- shifty, lacking charisma, gaffe-prone.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
big liability for the Conservatives. zero charisma and cant string together any political strategy, talked up austerity for half a decade without doing any, so getting bad press and bad finances. cant seriously be a contender to lead the party anymore.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
god I will be here for ages giving the thumbs up
just take that I have done them .....yeh

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is there currently a more contemptible person in Parliament.

IDS - charmless man
Nicholas Soames - a snob, living off his grandfather's rep
Diane Abbott - horrible, horrible woman. Hypocrite, race-baiter, liar.

But I reserve most of my contempt for John McDonnell for being a Marxist, IRA-lover.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
At least his brother in law likes him, especially after he somehow bought thousands of shares in Royal mail after miraculously discovering their price and then sold them the next day for a few million.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What a bunch of meanies .. on the day the living wage is introduced giving a significant pay rise (£6.70 to £7.20) to many of the lowest paid in this country and "this will make the UK's low pay threshold "one of the highest" minimum wages of all the developed economies, says the Financial Times.

#allinthistogether :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He's a Tory, public school, Bullingdon Club politician ffs - what do you expect????

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's a Tory, public school, Bullingdon Club politician ffs - what do you expect????

that between education and contacts he might be better at this politics lark.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He is despicable.

But I can't believe that in naming others who are equally hateful nobody has mentioned the revolting individual who goes by the name of Gove.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
IDS - charmless man
Nicholas Soames - a snob, living off his grandfather's rep
Diane Abbott - horrible, horrible woman. Hypocrite, race-baiter, liar.

But I reserve most of my contempt for John McDonnell for being a Marxist, IRA-lover.

That was very balanced, and I agree with you. Not for the first time.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Blokes an absolute tool and has now made himself a liability for the government if he's still around come an election.
I vote conservative and even I can't stand the bloke!
In current climate of completely inept politicians on all sides he seems to be getting away a bit lightly!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here