Kaz banned from Nando's

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
FFS Fools Day.

No it's true. My friend's brother's cousin once removed lives next to a wild woman named Karen known as Kaz or Mad Kazza to the whole estate. She received a temporary ban from the Marina branch for LUZZING a bottle of hot sauce at Asda after an afternoon on the sweet sherry.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Following a fracas...

0mKXcg1.gif

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've still never been. Must give it a whirl some time.

Imagine KFC

Imagine slightly nicer decor

Imagine your bill is double or triple what it would be at KFC.

There you go. Don't need to go now.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Plus it's a bit nicer to go there for a meal with the family of an evening rather than KFC!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm no fan either but I'd say it's a lot healthier, tbf.
But why not go somewhere decent if you're going to spend that much on fast food?

We only went because Mrs CoolJ's workmates were going on about how great it was. It turned out to be KFC/Burger King quality for three times the price (the staff were nice though).

The only reason I can think of for it's popularity is that loads of people who usually only eat out at fast food chains can feel a bit posh because someone actually brings the food to their table (after they've queued up to order it) and they can pretend they're in a proper restaurant by drinking overpriced wine?

I'm no snob and have nothing against fast food (as long as you don't live off it or give it to your kids too often) but Nando's success baffles me. We eat out a lot and it's one of the few places I've been that I'd never go to again. Not because it's totally shit, it's just pointless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here