Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will PB pick up on this?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Being reported in the press this morning that in an attempt to increase the support and atmosphere in the fight against relegation Aston Villa are to start charging £5 if fans want to leave early.

All matchday income is welcomed by PB............

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
This really is the last straw. Booking a train and now a surcharge for attending urgent appointments elsewhere. I give up. This is too much.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This really is the last straw. Booking a train and now a surcharge for attending urgent appointments elsewhere. I give up. This is too much.

No doubt the Royal Family will come out in support of this.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

its outrageous I agree. However, with the Bluebell Railway set to tender for the Govia Franchise, things on the transport from should improve.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
its outrageous I agree. However, with the Bluebell Railway set to tender for the Govia Franchise, things on the transport from should improve.
There is no way that the Bluebell Railway can do that. I also can't see how it is going to work charging people £5 to leave football matches early. What if they are not feeling well - do they still have to pay?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That's disgraceful on the part of Aston Villa.

It should be at least £10.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If I recall the fa cup game a few years ago, it was a lot worse getting train back to Birmingham than it is getting train back to Brighton from farmer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here