Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Middlesbrough

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
JFH does seem to have settled the ship after a lukewarm start at QPR and hopefully that, combined with Boro's shaky form and backroom upheaval can all morph together to create a perfect storm that ushers in a 3-1 home win.

QPR 3 Middlesborough 1

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'm hoping for a misfiring Boro forward line once again, and a hard fought 1-0 win for Rangers

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm sure I read somewhere that QPR away is a bogey fixture for Middlesbrough, and they generally drop points there.

Come on, QPR :rock:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
JFH does seem to have settled the ship after a lukewarm start at QPR and hopefully that, combined with Boro's shaky form and backroom upheaval can all morph together to create a perfect storm that ushers in a 3-1 home win.

QPR 3 Middlesborough 1

QPR are now a difficult team to beat especially at home. JFH is one of those managers that won't accept anything but 100% all the time even though they do not have much to play for, I think he will do well as a manager.
I cannot see Boro winning this, it may be a draw but QPR are very capable of winning this, I think 2-1 to rangers.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Boro remind me of a slightly better Oscar Garcia side, have their moments but generally don't really look convincing 2-0 Rangers.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
QPR are going to get humiliated.

'Boro aren't losing for the reason of the season, deal with the truth people.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So, Rangers have won 4 of their last 5 home games beating play-off hopefuls Derby, Birmingham and Ipswich. A real test for Boro; if they play like they did when they visited London last time, we'll be celebrating at the quiz tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here