Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits in C154 West Stand Upper, and why doesn't anyone want to sit next to them?!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
The whole of the West Stand Upper is sold apart from C153, who is the smelly/fat one that sits in C154 or C152. Its a decent view from that seat, so why no sale?

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The whole of the West Stand Upper is sold apart from C153, who is the smelly/fat one that sits in C154 or C152. Its a decent view from that seat, so why no sale?

Probably an ensemble of the many palarse fans on here, bought as a Groupon deal

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Hah! I sit in C152 and we are all STH (I don't think I'm fat or smelly...) I have it on good authority that the seats occupant is elsewhere in the ground with his son ;)

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Hah! I sit in C152 and we are all STH (I don't think I'm fat or smelly...) I have it on good authority that the seats occupant is elsewhere in the ground with his son ;)

Doh, the reality is much less fun than the imagination. I'm the proud STH of C153 and can confirm it is a fine view with nice neighbours.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
To be honest - if I knew Bozza was two rows in front and 10/11 seats left or right - it would put me off. :)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Well it's sold now! We have a full house in the West Upper. Chuck your streamers and shit on me below please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here