Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All #Together Now!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
So there I was in the gym, plodding along on the cross trainer, dreaming of Saturday, when on comes this classic on my iPod.
Found myself thinking how fantastic it would sound with the whole Amex on they're feet.

All Together Now
All Together Now
All Together Now
THE ALBION!

It's simple, it's easy, it's catchy, it would boom out. Yes I know it would have to be done slow, but that would make it more effective in the way that some other clubs manage to sing some things slow, (Spurs being one example).

It just feels perfect, what with it being a song about WWI & of course our club anthem stems from that time. Not forgetting also, this seasons "hashtag".

So come on you young NSK'ers in the North, this is a simple idea from an oldie; get it started & I'll join in when it reaches West Stand Lower, South End.

ALL #TOGETHER NOW!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'll try again.
This will sound amazing , it's easy , bounces along and will see us into the premier league.

Run away, run away,
To the Premier league, that's where we'll stay,
How we get there, I don't know,
How we get there, I don't care,
All I know is Brighton are on their way.

Repeat for 93 mins. You can't go fast , you can't go slow.

WINNER :thumbsup:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'll try again.
This will sound amazing , it's easy , bounces along and will see us into the premier league.

Run away, run away,
To the Premier league, that's where we'll stay,
How we get there, I don't know,
How we get there, I don't care,
All I know is Brighton are on their way.

Repeat for 93 mins. You can't go fast , you can't go slow.

WINNER :thumbsup:

Reminds me of The Boys in the Old Brighton Blue! [emoji3]

So there I was in the gym, plodding along on the cross trainer, dreaming of Saturday, when on comes this classic on my iPod.
Found myself thinking how fantastic it would sound with the whole Amex on they're feet.

All Together Now
All Together Now
All Together Now
THE ALBION!

It's simple, it's easy, it's catchy, it would boom out. Yes I know it would have to be done slow, but that would make it more effective in the way that some other clubs manage to sing some things slow, (Spurs being one example).

It just feels perfect, what with it being a song about WWI & of course our club anthem stems from that time. Not forgetting also, this seasons "hashtag".

So come on you young NSK'ers in the North, this is a simple idea from an oldie; get it started & I'll join in when it reaches West Stand Lower, South End.

ALL #TOGETHER NOW!

Don't think the 75th minute mob will approve...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here