Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Trump says punish women for illegal abortions

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
But after strong criticism, Mr Trump repeated the Republican party line that only the person performing the abortion should be punished, not the women.

well that's alright then, back street abortionist to proliferate. they said last night Trump has previously been pro-life and this is just a policy of convenience. its bonkers that you have to be anti-abortion to gain credibility in the republican party.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the man is an idiot
and thoes about to vote for him are idiots

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
To think that these idiots make up 50% of the US population! People who support that pumpkin head w*nker have obviously forgotten about the shitty reign of Bush

don't get me wrong Americans as individuals are OK
but as a nation they are not

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
the man is an idiot

that's the accepted opinion. im beginning to wonder if he's a genius, after all he is possibly going to become the President of the USA, and can forget pretty much anything said in the campaign.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
the man is an idiot

He's trying to win the evangelical votes from Cruz.

Watching the Channel 4 Trump "Can he win" documentary last night, Cruz is a nutcase Christian, and on ISIS he said. "He will carpet bomb them and make the desert sand glow green" :shrug:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
And what will the world think when Boris becomes our next PM? I just hope his buffonery is genuine because then he will bring to politics what it has always lacked in this country. Comedy!

Mind you, they will have to bring back teaching Latin in schools or nobody will have a clue what he is banging on about.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
He's trying to win the evangelical votes from Cruz.

Watching the Channel 4 Trump "Can he win" documentary last night, Cruz is a nutcase Christian, and on ISIS he said. "He will carpet bomb them and make the desert sand glow green" :shrug:

yes, he properly scares me because he really means everything he says.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
And what will the world think when Boris becomes our next PM? I just hope his buffonery is genuine because then he will bring to politics what it has always lacked in this country. Comedy!

Mind you, they will have to bring back teaching Latin in schools or nobody will have a clue what he is banging on about.

Trump,Putin,Boris
recipe for disaster

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Saw this on Facebook - if you replace his eyes with his lips, he looks just the same:

photoshop-donalds-lips-onto-his-eyes-he-looks-the-same-meme-400x209.jpg

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
the man is an idiot

Not helpful.

There are genuine reasons why there is a fear of globalisation and anti-establishment feeling in the States. They have manifested themselves on the left and right of American Politics in these primaries.

I think this is one of the reasons Trump's where he is because people are just calling his support stupid, instead of trying to understand some of the reasons driving it. It's not unlike what happened with Corbyn here (and don't think for a minute I'm comparing the two as people.) His opponents were too busy throwing insults around to realise that there are genuine reasons for their respective rises. We might think they are wrong but that's the debate that needs to be won.

that's the accepted opinion. im beginning to wonder if he's a genius, after all he is possibly going to become the President of the USA, and can forget pretty much anything said in the campaign.

He does actually have a better chance than the media think. There will be a lot of working class Dems voters with nothing with no stake in the current system who will vote for him as a protest.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
He does actually have a better chance than the media think. There will be a lot of working class Dems voters with nothing with no stake in the current system who will vote for him as a protest.

Up against Clinton, I totally agree with you. It's a massive danger.

The Trump as anti-establishment has to be broken and I don't really think Hilary Clinton is in a position to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here