Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon air - £20 a jar

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I assume it will be the aroma of burning matches, mixed with horse manure with a hint of diesel fumes, but with an overriding stench of failure.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Copied this aroma apparently.

Fart-in-a-jar.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I can't decide if I love or hate the fact that these days you can put any crap on sale and it will probably sell a few.

It's a bit different (not that different from things before) and there are a lot of idiots about. It's pretty much the perfect business model

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It still amazes me that people buy water.

Bottled water or having to pay from the tap?

I used to work for a water company as does my brother in law. Yet the father in law refused to drink anything other than bottled water. He must spend hundreds on it a year despite the fact I have been able to show him repeated evidence of it being at best the same quality and often lower quality.

I decided not to tell him any of the horror stories that I am aware of to ensure that I didn't undermine my argument!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Bottled water or having to pay from the tap?

I used to work for a water company as does my brother in law. Yet the father in law refused to drink anything other than bottled water. He must spend hundreds on it a year despite the fact I have been able to show him repeated evidence of it being at best the same quality and often lower quality.

I decided not to tell him any of the horror stories that I am aware of to ensure that I didn't undermine my argument!

Yeah bottled water. especially here.
Small bottle of water in a bar is 40kc.
0.5L of top class beer is 30kc.

Seems like madness to me.
Still see people buying it though.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Yeah bottled water. especially here.
Small bottle of water in a bar is 40kc.
0.5L of top class beer is 30kc.

Seems like madness to me.

Utter madness! Even knowing what I know about the water pipes I would rather drink from the tap than pay for it because only a tiny percentage of tap water ever has issues

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Utter madness! Even knowing what I know about the water pipes I would rather drink from the tap than pay for it because only a tiny percentage of tap water ever has issues

At the end of the day it's about taste. I hate tap water. Will use a water filter or buy bottled water.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here