Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Tickets

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Morning all, very early I know but anyone having trouble purchasing tickets this morning? Says sold out when I I try to proceed to checkout......without wanting to cause mass hysteria......it says sold out?

Anyone had any joy yet or the same issue??

Many thanks

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Morning all, very early I know but anyone having trouble purchasing tickets this morning? Says sold out when I I try to proceed to checkout......without wanting to cause mass hysteria......it says sold out?

Anyone had any joy yet or the same issue??

Many thanks

No, it was a very easy transaction. Try and sign back in!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
SOLD OUT!!??

how-stop-panic-attacks-step-step.jpg

*just kidding...right...er....right!?

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Unless you have 1145+ loyalty points, you cannot buy until Monday morning. If you have said points, maybe that allocation for that block of tickets is sold out but loads more released Monday.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Can only be around a 1000 or so eligible for this opening round of sales so anyone with the requisite 1145 should be able to get a ticket. Might not make it past the 1050 allowance though.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
I got the same initially. Logged out and back in again with no problems second time - block B still on sale when I got through

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Got one in block A straight away. Will have to wait till Monday (fingers crossed) for a second one, as my other half hasn't got quite enough points.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I wish people would stop starting threads about it or there's not chance of any being left when the points require drops!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here