Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2016

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps160924.png

There weren't any winning naps today.

Congratulations to Westport to Hove who won the 2016 Summer Naps Competition. It is the fourth time that he has won the Naps Competition and he has surely reached legendary status.

Here is the hall of fame:

Hall of fame.png

Here are a selection of records over the years:

The longest sequence of winners is 11 and is held by:

Ernest - 9th to 19th April 2014.

The most amount of seconds is 42 and that is held by:

Tom Hark, Preston Park during the 2015 Summer competition

The longest sequence of losers is 41 held by Last Summer between 21st December 2013 –2nd February 2014

The best priced winner is 40/1 and that is held by:

Taybha - 06 April 2014 16:25 Market Rasen - Tayarat

Thanks to everyone for playing and don't forget that the Winter competition starts tomorrow!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Heartiest congratulations to [MENTION=28446]Westport to Hove[/MENTION] on a thoroughly deserved victory :bowdown:

Respect as always to all the PLAYERS :clap2:

And once more to [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for laying on another top-notch competition and for tireless levels of statting WAY beyond what would be considered normal in polite company. You REALLY do need to get out more, man! :moo: :clap2: :bowdown:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Big Congrats to WTHove, we are not worthy, but if Chil The Kite had got his arse in gear I would have done him........but then if me aunt had bollocks, she would be me uncle.
Well done Bear and many thanks for your devotion, cant be arsed sometimes but then I take check of what you do and i keep guessing.
Nice one Pal.

Westport to Hove

Sep 29, 2013
View attachment 78158

There weren't any winning naps today.

Congratulations to Westport to Hove who won the 2016 Summer Naps Competition. It is the fourth time that he has won the Naps Competition and he has surely reached legendary status.

Here is the hall of fame:

View attachment 78159

Here are a selection of records over the years:

The longest sequence of winners is 11 and is held by:

Ernest - 9th to 19th April 2014.

The most amount of seconds is 42 and that is held by:

Tom Hark, Preston Park during the 2015 Summer competition

The longest sequence of losers is 41 held by Last Summer between 21st December 2013 –2nd February 2014

The best priced winner is 40/1 and that is held by:

Taybha - 06 April 2014 16:25 Market Rasen - Tayarat

Thanks to everyone for playing and don't forget that the Winter competition starts tomorrow!
Thanks BB for running this and all the effort that you put in, it's good fun... Good luck and a very profitable Winter season to all players��

Westport to Hove

Sep 29, 2013
Big Congrats to WTHove, we are not worthy, but if Chil The Kite had got his arse in gear I would have done him........but then if me aunt had bollocks, she would be me uncle.
Well done Bear and many thanks for your devotion, cant be arsed sometimes but then I take check of what you do and i keep guessing.
Nice one Pal.

Thanks HS hope you have a great and profitable Winter season

Westport to Hove

Sep 29, 2013
Heartiest congratulations to [MENTION=28446]Westport to Hove[/MENTION] on a thoroughly deserved victory :bowdown:

Respect as always to all the PLAYERS :clap2:

And once more to [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION] for laying on another top-notch competition and for tireless levels of statting WAY beyond what would be considered normal in polite company. You REALLY do need to get out more, man! :moo: :clap2: :bowdown:

Cheers THPP! Good luck in the Winter season

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Thanks to the Bear for running this, I really enjoy it despite being crap. Looking forward to improving on my 11th place in the winter comp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here