Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2016

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
The tenth DAILY Naps Competition starts on Saturday 2nd April 2016. It will run until Saturday 24th September 2016.
Anyone is welcome to join.
The rules are:

1. One selection per day.
2. British horseracing only (no Irish meetings & no Arabian races either).
3. All bets settled at SP, no Rule 4 deductions.
4. Dead Heat rules apply.
5. Win only.
6. All bets settled to £1 level stakes.
7. Failure to nominate a selection will forfeit your £1 stake on that day.
8. All selections to be made by post time of the first race of the day.
9. £1 stake returned if your selection is a non-runner.

Just to expand on non-runners; if your selection is declared a non-runner you may make another selection, as long as it is made before post time of the first race of the day.

Please state the time, course and horse name of your selection.

If you are going away for a few days then let me know, I will stop deducting your virtual £1 stake each day for that period.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE of any entries that are posted after the post time of the first race of the day. Your £1 will be deducted regardless of the result. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sorry for all the rules and regulations, but they are there to keep things fair for everyone.

Cheers,

The Brighton Bear

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The tenth DAILY Naps Competition starts on Saturday 2nd April 2016. It will run until Saturday 24th September 2016.
Anyone is welcome to join.
The rules are:

1. One selection per day.
2. British horseracing only (no Irish meetings & no Arabian races either).
3. All bets settled at SP, no Rule 4 deductions.
4. Dead Heat rules apply.
5. Win only.
6. All bets settled to £1 level stakes.
7. Failure to nominate a selection will forfeit your £1 stake on that day.
8. All selections to be made by post time of the first race of the day.
9. £1 stake returned if your selection is a non-runner.

Just to expand on non-runners; if your selection is declared a non-runner you may make another selection, as long as it is made before post time of the first race of the day.

Please state the time, course and horse name of your selection.

If you are going away for a few days then let me know, I will stop deducting your virtual £1 stake each day for that period.

There will be ZERO TOLERANCE of any entries that are posted after the post time of the first race of the day. Your £1 will be deducted regardless of the result. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sorry for all the rules and regulations, but they are there to keep things fair for everyone.

Cheers,

The Brighton Bear

Don't suppose there's any chance of rescinding the unwritten rule whereby you can go on holiday and just ask to have yer money put on the favourite in the first race in the first meeting of the day til you come back from holiday. Don't really seem fair to not personally use your skill and judgement to pick a horse on the day. Just book holiday? And I speak as one with a record-breaking 50 days holiday in last season's comp :moo:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Don't suppose there's any chance of rescinding the unwritten rule whereby you can go on holiday and just ask to have yer money put on the favourite in the first race in the first meeting of the day til you come back from holiday. Don't really seem fair to not personally use your skill and judgement to pick a horse on the day. Just book holiday? And I speak as one with a record-breaking 50 days holiday in last season's comp :moo:

Yes I think I will do that from now on.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
4-30 Doncaster Springwood

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here