Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Kemy

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
...on Curacao's fully deserved qualification to the second round of the 2017 Caribbean Cup. The 1st Round table makes for pretty grim reading:

PosTeamPldWW+LGFGAGDPtsQualification
23px-Flag_of_the_Dominican_Republic.svg.png
Dominican Republic
210132+13Qualification to Second Round
23px-Flag_of_Cura%C3%A7ao.svg.png
Curaçao
23px-Flag_of_Barbados.svg.png
Barbados
210112−13
In the second round they'll be facing off against Guyana and Suriname.

By the looks of his Instagram they had a bit of a party to celebrate.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
More importantly, I've just seen that he signed for Hamilton...when the hell did that happen and what on earth were they thinking?!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
More importantly, I've just seen that he signed for Hamilton...when the hell did that happen and what on earth were they thinking?!

The catering manager ordered too many pies, rather than let them go to waste, they've employed Kemy for a few months.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I am just watching Kemy playing for Hamilton against Aberdeen. They are 2 down after 15 mins. Kemy is a bit fatter and is now even slower. Has been booked for a late tackle and he keeps giving the ball away.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
"Curacao midfielder Kemy Agustien's nightmare first start for Accies comes to a premature end as he slumps to the ground under a challenge. Whether or not it is a genuine injury or in anticipation of him being hauled off by manager Martin Canning at half time, the 20-year-old former Birmingham City, Brighton, Crystal Palace and Swansea City man stays down long enough to be replaced with Daniel Redmond."

20 year old !! The BBC sports website needs to check a few facts I think
Young Kemy doesn't appear to have got any better

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
After 40 mins Kemy goes down injured. After receiving treatment on the sidelines he trys to go back on to the pitch, only to be told that he has been substituted whilst he was off the pitch.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Think they'll soon be relieved that they only signed him until the end of the season. Apparently Kemy struggled in the Danish 2nd Division, he only played 296 minutes in 6 months (8 matches) for Vendsyssel over there, surprised clubs keep going for him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for this one Burke - one of a number of shockers in your legacy :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here