Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chew the roots of plants once again

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I thought this was all Western propaganda and N Korea was the template for how society should be run?

At least I'm sure I read that on here somehere.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not good. I really don't like the fact they are already taking the food from their citizens to give to the military.

if all of what we are told about them is true obviously!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The developments come less than a month after the UN Security Council voted to impose tougher sanctions following the countries’ recent nuclear war tests...

...North Korea has requested almost half a million tons of food aid from other countries, but only around 17,000 had been delivered by February.

So the rest of the planet carries on with the same tried and tested strategies, that have a 100% failure rate. While millions of people die because the were born the wrong side of a demilitarized zone.

Why doesn't the UN say 'ah bollox to it, you wanted 1/2 million tonnes well here's 2 million, and the next load of containers will have a pooh load of farming equipment'.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The developments come less than a month after the UN Security Council voted to impose tougher sanctions following the countries’ recent nuclear war tests...

...North Korea has requested almost half a million tons of food aid from other countries, but only around 17,000 had been delivered by February.

So the rest of the planet carries on with the same tried and tested strategies, that have a 100% failure rate. While millions of people die because the were born the wrong side of a demilitarized zone.

Why doesn't the UN say 'ah bollox to it, you wanted 1/2 million tonnes well here's 2 million, and the next load of containers will have a pooh load of farming equipment'.

Maybe the answer is in the money, energy and technical resource put into a nuclear weapons programme which could possibly have been better spent in agriculture? Yes, I know they are scared of the US and South Korea, but they are also starving and have little social infrastructure, are they more scared of what a fit and healthy population could do?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here