Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis is back

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
More's to the point, how many tedious song puns will we have to endure on this thread ?

Bound to be 10+ by tonight I'd have thought.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Odds on favourite to score the winning goal to gain promotion either away at Boro or in the Play off Final :bowdown: #supersub

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's due to "severely reduced first team opportunities".

At least while he was on loan we were probably saving a bit of money. Now he'll be without first team football but we'll have to pay his wages in full.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Why has this happened? Surely we didn't cut it short? Or did it just expire?

According to their press we recalled him, he wasn't playing anyway as they had 6 loanees and can only name 5 in their match day squad. May as well not be playing for us than Huddersfield.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
May as well just pay him off, he doesn't even look like a footballer and obviously has the wrong mentality. Hopefully he isn't even training with the first team.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'd absolutely LOVE it if he comes on at Middlesborough and a wayward shot from Zamora deflects off his arse to get us promoted.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'd absolutely LOVE it if he comes on at Middlesborough and a wayward shot from Zamora deflects off his arse to get us promoted.

More likely that a shot from Zamora that was heading for the goal deflects off his arse and the lino raises his FLAG.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
It's due to "severely reduced first team opportunities".

At least while he was on loan we were probably saving a bit of money. Now he'll be without first team football but we'll have to pay his wages in full.

That is diplomatic code for Huddersfield sussing out early doors what we had worked out long ago - he's shite.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
More's to the point, how many tedious song puns will we have to endure on this thread ?

Bound to be 10+ by tonight I'd have thought.

He thought he would be playing for the hound dogs, not the terriers. So he left the building for the green green grass of home........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here