Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] More Harry Redknapp chuckles

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pure chuckles, yesterday.

In case you didn't know, Arry is current manager of Jordan. Yesterday they got absolutely SPANKED in Australia and because they got spanked 5-1 rather than merely soundly beaten, they are now in danger of missing out in the world cup play-offs on goal difference.

Here is what Redknapp had to say on the matter:

The players are the players, I can't suddenly bring in Ronaldo. It is what it is.

No, Harry, you can't. It does appear that you can't just bankrupt a national side to paper over the glaring cracks in your managerial capabilities. And anyway, I thought I'd remind you of something else you said:

I'm not a wheeler and dealer – fack off. I've not made my name as a wheeler and dealer, don't say that. I'm a fackin' footbaw manija.

Are you sure about that, you bent, fluky jowly-jawed tosser?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Pure chuckles, yesterday.

In case you didn't know, Arry is current manager of Jordan. Yesterday they got absolutely SPANKED in Australia and because they got spanked 5-1 rather than merely soundly beaten, they are now in danger of missing out in the world cup play-offs on goal difference.

Here is what Redknapp had to say on the matter:

No, Harry, you can't. It does appear that you can't just bankrupt a national side to paper over the glaring cracks in your managerial capabilities. And anyway, I thought I'd remind you of something else you said:

Are you sure about that, you bent, fluky jowly-jawed tosser?

I may be wrong, and I often am - though I think I can read people reasonably well.

I sense you don't like Harry Redknapp...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I may be wrong, and I often am - though I think I can read people reasonably well.

I sense you don't like Harry Redknapp...

I take it you're not a fan?

No, no I'm not. Is it something I said?

I believe him to be the luckiest man in football who has historically played the very large chunk of unintelligent people in the industry, like a fiddle.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I like this anecdote about Arry from the Secret Footballer

Harry has brought some seriously talented players to the Premier League but he’s also brought his fair share of squad fillers. Perhaps none more so than an old friend of mine who played under Redknapp at Portsmouth and who is a degenerate gambler…When my friend left Portsmouth, he told me: “When I signed, he [Redknapp] drove us down to the bookies to place some bets on the horses. The first thing he asked me after I did my medical was who I liked in a race that was coming up later in the day. After that, we always talked about this race or that race, never about football. People joked that I was signed just because I liked the horses and so did Harry and, to be honest, I think they might have been right.”

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/...-redknapps-qpr-just-not-at-the-races/#slide-2

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As well as this tactical genius when he was making a substitution.

I just told him to tell Pavlyuchenko to run around a bit.” —Harry Redknapp.

fb332ef19c34c58d1d8572e2d3642d6f66cb2c00adfbb4a8ae886e5617a8435e.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He could be just what Derby need in their quest to re-discover "the Derby way" so long as the players dont take him seriously , a dressing room comedian, !!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The interview after his first game was triffic.

I can't believe they cut the bit when he said: "We've shown that there is more to Jordan than just a big pair of tits!"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here