Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro promotion vote rig

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wouldn't a higher percentage saying Yes put more pressure on the team?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Voted Yes to increase the pressure.

D

Deleted member 2719

Done. still 23% NO

Great we are cancelling out one another!:tantrum:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's a local paper. They're mostly low circulation (and dropping), desperate to attract readers, and their local football team is often a major source of news for them. What would you expect them to do? I imagine the Argus would do the same at some point, if they haven't already.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a local paper. They're mostly low circulation (and dropping), desperate to attract readers, and their local football team is often a major source of news for them. What would you expect them to do? I imagine the Argus would do the same at some point, if they haven't already.

The Argus is running something similar:

"Are Albion fans too quiet when they're not busy moaning"

You must be the only fan who hasn't voted on it. 20,000 others have - and it all goes to show what a great paper the Argus is, and what a fine journalist that Mr Naylor is too.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Argus did it but used a 12 year old teenager as the topic , it was some Crucifixion party , i can tell you . The yes camp was 99% with only the boys Auntie Jane of Freshfield road next to the bus stop voting no .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Just vote NO... it's a bit of fun.... you know .. banter... stop being so precious and 'look at me' ...

nyehus

Jun 21, 2011
just spotted this

'Boro's final game comes against promotion rivals Brighton.

It is a 12.30am kick-off'

surely their fans will turn up too early (its actually 12:30pm KO), get bored cos the teams havent arrived and then go home lol

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Vote YES to increase their over inflated view of themselves. How much have they spent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here