Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our International Players

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know there was a thread on this the other nights but sorry couldn't find it...

So I think Greer played the full 90 for Scotland - 7 clean sheets in 9 starts apparently and not lost a game in 10 appearances :ohmy::clap2: Murphy didn't get on apparently...

Skalak started for Czech...

Anyone watch any of our players tonight?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maenpaa got 45 minutes, Jiri about 60, I think.

None of our concern any more, but Bridcutt got 20 minutes for Scotland too.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Bridcutt should have been sent off for a terrible tackle

He survived with a yellow purely because of the unwritten law of It's Only A Friendly. Otherwise he'd have had to go for that one, Excessive force, clearly.

Greer was alright at the back, his usual self really. It was an absolutely terrible, terrible game of football in front of a two thirds empty Hampden Park. If you thought the England game (and atmosphere) was nothing to write home about: well this abysmal game of hoofball made Wembley look like Brazil v Germany in the Maracana.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Shame WGS didn't put Murphy on. The game was crying out for a bit of skill. Instead he picked lumbering Shaun Maloney, and brought on some nice defensive players like Bridcutt (did you know he's a better player now than he was two years ago, according to WGS??).

Poor old WJM.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here