Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Every time I think of the Burnley game....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm having similar stomach reactions (not so much the wind finale, more the washing machine sensation) when I think of it. I am constantly trying to think of other things.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Started to stress about it this morning. Long way to go until Saturday!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We've got Middlesbrough in their bogey match at QPR on Friday night to think about first !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every time I think of the Burnley game....

...I'm reminded that because of Sky I can no longer go.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Trying not to wish the week away but the match is constantly on my mind. The rest of the season is going to just the same- feeling ever so slightly sorry for those mid table clubs who have nothing to get excited about. But only slightly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like the anticipation of upcoming games. It's like enjoying the journey but not wanting to reach the destination. The arrival could mean great disappointment or great joy, so the 'journey' is often the best bit, because you can still dream.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well I'm looking forward to seeing how much I've won backing the game to be a draw at halftime and full time. That Brighton might win and I lose my cash...bring it on. I'd feel we have a great chance of auto then.
If we lose, I'd be all the poo, farty and washing machine things previously mentioned in this thread. Life couldn't be that cruel......could it? :eek:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I like the anticipation of upcoming games. It's like enjoying the journey but not wanting to reach the destination. The arrival could mean great disappointment or great joy, so the 'journey' is often the best bit, because you can still dream.

I am sure that the club will be really disappointed with a £100m if they go up, have a rubbish season and get relegated....

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Shame this was the game when I realized that CMS was pants, but he did run around a lot.

I thought CMS was brilliant in that game. He missed a one-on-one at the end, but it seemed that this was only because he had run himself to a complete standstill.

It's a pity it turned out the way it did.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am sure that the club will be really disappointed with a £100m if they go up, have a rubbish season and get relegated....

You have misread my post. The arrival of the end of the season could mean great disappointment because it would mean staying in the Championship. The arrival of the end of the season and promotion would mean great joy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here