Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Colchester albion fans

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Look, not everyone has your needs and anyway, wouldn't it be a long detour for you?

Depends, is Margot Robbie a Brighton fan who recently moved to Colchester and is looking for a way to get to games... If so then I am happy to do my bit for a fellow fan if the offer is on the table and she lives by the book...

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Guy behind me also lives in Colchester but he gets the train to every single home game (unless it is you who's posting this David :wink:)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Guy behind me also lives in Colchester but he gets the train to every single home game (unless it is you who's posting this David :wink:)

.........................and he spends pre-match in the Battle of Trafalgar so won't be driving :drink:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Maybe some coming past from Suffolk / Ipswich I think we could start a dating group putting fans together to share traveling cost to the Amex might help to fill some of the empty seats around the stadium. Come on Bozza your skills could make this work.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Could you pick up and drop home the Chelmsford Seagulls ? , thanks it will save me oodles on cooked breakfasts and bog roll .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here