Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-l229-3028530_478x359.jpg

Bruno
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 28th March 2016
by James Hilsum
Albion's full-back speaks about the international break.
We are there [in the top two] and we want to fight for this. We are doing everything in our power to get it."
Bruno
Brighton & Hove Albion defender Bruno is using the current international break to gain some valuable respite ahead of next Saturday’s promotion showdown with rivals Burnley at the Amex.The Spaniard insists the whole squad’s primary focus is to maintain their position in the top two, ahead of a hectic fixture schedule in April.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We’ve had a few days off this week and Thursday was a re-introduction training session.
“Now we have to rest the body and be ready for next week and get back to working hard and be ready for the game.
“It’s a massive game [Burnley] but every game is massive. It’s just three points to play for against Burnley, like it would be in any other game.
“If we got three points against Burnley they would be of the same value as those we got against MK Dons. We need to take every game as it comes.
“We are there [in the top two] and we want to fight for this. We are doing everything in our power to get it.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The full-back explained the benefits of having the break at this point in the season, and he is keeping an eye on the international action taking place across Europe this week.“The break allows you to recover not only physically, but mentally as well. It’s come at an important time because we’re heading into a busy month and we need to go into it with a lot of energy.
“This weekend I have been spending some time with my family and some friends that came over from Spain. It is important to have some time to relax.
“When you have family, you can’t spend too much time watching football, but I like to watch a few games and normally the international ones are usually good quality games.
“Normally I’m quite busy though and I can’t watch anything!”
[h=3]ALBION V BURNLEY
[/h]SATURDAY 2ND APRIL, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V FULHAM
[/h]FRIDAY 15TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V QPR
[/h]TUESDAY 19TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here