Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Panini Euro 2016 Stickers

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Seeing as it is an international break with warm ups for this summer's Euros being played it felt like the perfect time to see who else is collecting Panini stickers this summer. Last time round I swapped quite a few stickers with other NSCers and hope to again this year. Who's got their collection started?

I'm planning on getting the hardback album :drool:, they do them in Germany, does anyone else fancy coming in on the order with me and my mates? Drop me a DM if you do, I'll be ordering in the next day or so and can bring it to a match / arrange local collection. I've also got some boxes of 100 sticker packs going spare if anyone is interested in avoiding the 50p a pack cost (the only way my wife agrees to the collection is that I will try to spend as little money as possible!)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I must say ‎€128 does indeed look tempting.

Capture.JPG

D

Deleted User X18H

Got got got got need got got got got got ...........

Mine was always David Price or Tony Browne.

D

Deleted User X18H

Jimmy Sirrell / Cyril and Airdries badge rings a bell too.

Used to swap in the playground until we discovered girls. Don't remember swapping them.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I haven't done these albums for about 30 years - almost tempted though!

Anyone remember the 'Star wars' cards you could buy (not stickers or album) in the 80s? About 5 in a pack and came with a bit of chewing gum - I can smell them now!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I did the Panini World Cup 2014 sticker album.

Or at least I WAS doing it, until unbeknown to me, my enormous stash of swapsies fell out of my bag in the works car park. Found them the next morning, but it had rained overnight, and after I dried them they'd gone all manky.

*sigh*

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I haven't done these albums for about 30 years - almost tempted though!

Anyone remember the 'Star wars' cards you could buy (not stickers or album) in the 80s? About 5 in a pack and came with a bit of chewing gum - I can smell them now!

Yes I remember them well, on the back of the cards was a sorry of jigsaw which when put with other cards it created a scene from the film ! Oh and the chewing gum !!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Do they still have the silver ones? That was always the best part, opening the packet to see a glint of silver. A bit like Charlie Bucket opening a Wonka bar.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yes I remember them well, on the back of the cards was a sorry of jigsaw which when put with other cards it created a scene from the film ! Oh and the chewing gum !!
Always associate them with a newsagents in Barry Island! :clap2:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I did one for the 2010 World Cup. I always do a keepsake box for when my nephews are born. Didn't realise quite how much it would cost me.:eek: Went back to the number one book and the latest stamps for the next nephew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here